Gender Pay Gap Data
- Women's hourly rate is 0.7% lower (mean) and 4.5% higher (median).
- Top salary quartile has 66.9% men and 33.1% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 78.4% men and 21.6% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 79.1% men and 20.9% women
- Lower salary quartile has 80.4% men and 19.6% women
- Women's bonus pay is 13.7% lower (mean) and 40% higher (median)
- 94% of men and 95% of women received bonus pay
The gender pay gap figures have been verified and signed as accurate by Paul Bonson a director and Chairman of the business.