Alliance is the UK and Ireland's leading supplier of non-food catering equipment and disposables. Established in 1999 the aim was to create a different sort of company, one which was dedicated to serving its customer base with flair and fairness whilst putting your happiness as our key focus.
Our vast customer base includes hotels, pubs, educational institutes, health and leisure clubs, care homes, restaurants and catering establishments of all shapes and sizes. We range from offering products and solutions for national chains to small single site businesses. In addition, we also supply major public sector partners thanks to our extensive experience
- Over 24,000 industry standard products available.
- A comprehensive selection of catering equipment, catering disposables, paper hygiene, cleaning materials and chemicals, guest supplies, janitorial equipment, crockery and glassware products.
- Working with trusted leading brands to ensure our offering meets industry demands.
- We benefit from having our own national fleet of delivery vehicles, minimising our need for dependence on third party couriers.
- We promote a culture of environmental responsibility throughout Alliance and have dedicated personnel in place to educate and monitor our environmental initiatives. We also actively promote eco-alternatives to customers wherever possible to help them achieve their own green goals.
As a company we consist of a centrally located national distribution centre, twelve regional depots and an online ecommerce website. As such, this allows us to efficiently and reliably service all levels of business with the necessary care and attention required.
Large national multi-site businesses and public sector entities are dealt with by our national distribution centre whilst also benefitting from a national account manager to look after their needs. Furthermore, our national distribution centre acts as our head office meaning national accounts can also benefit from our onsite stock, purchasing, business support and transport teams to meet their requirements too
Regional chains and smaller local businesses are managed by our extensive branch structure which benefits from a local sales rep who are well versed in the needs and trends on a local level. Furthermore, all depots also have a knowledgeable and experienced customer support team who are always on hand to help with any queries.
Finally, we have the Alliance Online website which acts as our ecommerce arm of the business to act as an option for our wider business to purchase items quickly and efficiently. Online orders still benefit from the same national fleet as the rest of the business meaning they do not rely on third party couriers too.