The Spring New Local Account Giveaway
With the arrival of Spring Alliance Online are offering a giveaway bundle worth over £1000 to one lucky winner! The prize contains eighteen individual items including:
- Monte Carlo 45cl Wine Glasses – 1 x 6
- Monte Carlo 23cl Champagne Flutes – 1 x 6
- Monte Carlo 39cl Water Glasses – 1 x 6
- Radius 18/0 Table Knife – 1 x 12
- Radius 18/0 Table Fork – 1 x 12
- Radius 18/0 Dessert Spoon – 1 x 12
- Radius 18/0 Teaspoon – 1 x 12
- Wooden Handled Steak Knife – 1 x 12
- Umbra 12” Coupe Plate – 1 x 6
- Umbra 9” Coupe Plate – 1 x 6
- Umbra 6” Bowl – 1 x 6
- Umbra 34cl Mug – 1 x 6
- Dualit 1.5L Cordless Jug Kettle Stainless Steel w/ Black Trim
- Dualit Vario 4 Slot Commercial Stainless Steel Toaster
- Café Plus Capsule Machine
- 700W Hand Blender
- 1000W Chrome Blender with Icecrusher 2L
- Belmont 1000W Commercial Microwave
To be entered into our prize draw for this amazing bundle all you need to do is open a trade account by the 11th April 2021 and spend £1,500 (ex VAT) or more within the first two months of opening the account. Nice and straight forward. So, good luck to all our new trade account customers and we look forward to working with you.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only except employees (and their families) of Alliance Disposables, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entry for the competition can be completed in the following manner:
- Entrant must open a trade account with a local Alliance branch between 0:00 01/03/2021 and 23:59 11/04/2021 and then spend at least £1,500.00 (ex VAT) within the first two months of opening the account (one month equates to 30 days so the total period after opening the account equates to 60 days) (to be known as the competition period).
- Any orders that are cancelled and take an trade accounts overall spend to below the required £1,500 (ex VAT) prior to the competition end date will be void
- If the trade account is cancelled before the end of the competition end period the entry will be void.